The media resource directory is the foundation for Mediapede’s efforts to improve and extend the study and understanding of communications media worldwide.
Three reasons to help build the media resource directory:
- you often look for information about contemporary media and would like to use a comprehensive, centralized and current reference tool to find resources for your media research
- you have a favorite archive, collection, library, website, or other resource for media research and would like to let other people know about it
- you are responsible for an archive, collection, library, website, or other resource valuable for media research and would like to make it easier for people to find out about your resource
Contact Mediapede to help build the media resource directory.
Four More Reasons to Join Mediapede
- you would like to extend your knowledge and understanding of contemporary media
- you would like to use and help develop new tools and resources for media studies
- you would like to share your knowledge and understanding of media with people from different professional backgrounds or other nations and communities
- you are interested in mediapede and its collaborative projects and would like to know more
Contact Mediapede to join.